John Alden 47 Ketch ANNA LOUISE II
ANNA LOUISE II is for sale! A John Alden designed ketch built by the renowned Keith Atkinson in Kauri 1971.
Owners aft stateroom, 2 heads with showers. Large galley, watermaker and washing machine! This is a quality vessel with a great history. Has been Cat 1 offshore certified. Transferable marina berth in Seaview available. Features include –
- Length 14.6 Metres
- Beam 4.06 metres
- Draft 2.33 Metres
- 800 litre fuel capacity
- 400 litre water capacity (watermaker installed)
- Registered displacement 22 Tonne
- Ketch rig, alloy masts, full sail wardrobe with self tacking staysail
- Standing rigging renewed 2005, 10 winches total
- Cummins 115hp diesel (installed 1995)
- Kohler 8KVA diesel 230 volt genset
- 3 cabins, sleeps 9 total.
- Full galley with oven, fridge, freezer, microwave
- Electronics include VHF and SSB Radios, GPS, Radar, Autopilot, Sounder with forward facing sonar, TV and Stereo System
- Extras include liferaft, window shutters, electric windlass, spare anchor, , inflatable life jackets and more…..
To arrange viewing at Seaview Marina, please contact the owner’s Sole Agent, Dean Hoare, NZ Boat Sales Ltd, on 021 841 199.
Competitive insurance cover available. This indicative quote is based on full cover, vessel being marina berthed and subject to terms & conditions, no previous claims and relevant boating experience. A survey would be required.
Third Party: $10,000,000
Indicative Annual Premium: $2,000 plus GST