About Garcia Yachts
Garcia Yachting’s experience is second to none in the construction of custom 50 to 115 feet luxury aluminium sailing yachts. These exclusive handmade yachts represent the top of the range of the French yachting industry.
Internationally recognised for the quality of their metal and woodwork, the experience and craftsmanship of the Garcia Yachting team will make your dreams come true.
A dream team
The Garcia sailing yachts are designed by a team of first-class professionals in the nautical industry.
The naval architecture is the responsibility of some of the most renowned design offices, such as Berret- Racoupeau Yacht Design, Joubert-Nivelt Yacht Design or Gilles Vaton Yacht Design who have been working with leading shipyards for years. They have developed an expertise in ocean-going yachts – notably aluminium hulls. They also specialise in lifting centerboarders.
They use the best interior designers, such as Pierre Frutschi; his expertise enables the best use of living space.
Exploration 45, 52 and now the all NEW 60!
A boat designed to sail and live aboard both in high latitudes and tropical waters
Key Specification Elements:
- Integral aluminium centreboard
- Deck salon with 270° visibility and inside steering position
- Watertight companionway door
- Watertight front bulkhead
- Watertight aft bulkhead with watertight hatches to access the stern compartments from the aft cabins
- All through-hull fittings made of welded aluminium – All valves positioned above sea level
- Double glazed salon windows, one opening above the galley
- Coachroof extends beyond the windows and acts as an awning to prevent the greenhouse effect due to the sun
- Thermal and acoustic insulation above waterline of automotive-grade polyethylene foam panels (77mm hull, 37mm deck)
- Insulated floor (thick foam core)
- Chain locker centrally positioned at the foot of the mast – Electric windlass located in locker below deck just ahead of the mast
- Centrally located large capacity tanks – Water and fuel tanks can be ballasted port / starboard
- Centrally located service battery set
- Generous stowage space available throughout the boat
- Forefoot chainplate for towing and ice breaking
- Integrated aft arch for electronics, wind generator, solar panels and use as davits
- 2 rudder configuration JEFA self-aligning bearings to ensure optimal control in heavy seas
- Large aft platform with easy access to / from the water
- Liferaft stowage in locker accessible for launch from aft platform
- Essential lines controlled from the cockpit
The All NEW EXPLORATION 60
In response to our clients who, having experienced the Exploration 52, see themselves on board a larger yacht, Garcia Yachting has once again worked with Olivier Racoupeau to create the Exploration 60. So why a 60-footer? Because without doubt, it’s offering greater range, more stowage and even more refined comfort, while remaining – like the rest of the range – easy to handle for a couple without a crew, because everything is immediately to hand for the helm. Click on the link below to find out more!