Ganley Pastime “Peregrine”
Dennis Ganley Pastime design. Sold with transferrable NELSON MARINA BERTH. Current owner for last 35 years.
Steel construction 1985. Set up for short handed offshore cruising. Current owner since 1999. Extensive refit 2012/13 included new engine, new rigging, mast refurbished, new Furuno electronics, new LED lights, new water and fuel tanks (4) plus full hull sandblast and repaint. NZ Registered Part A. Comprehensive features include
- Slipped with new antifoul paint and anodes January 2023
- Length 12.2 metres overall including bowsprit. Measures 10.2 metres on deck.
- Beam 3.35 metres, draft 1.5 metres (full length keel)
- Yanmar 3JH5E Diesel, 397 hours run from new 2012 with dripless shaft seal
- All new stainless steel water tanks 2012, 224 litres total, fuel capacity 330 litres total
- Cutter rig, alloy spars (refurbished 2012), furling genoa with all new rigging 2013
- Full sail wardrobe in good condition (most new 2013)
- All new Furuno electronics 2012/13 includes radar, GPS plotter, depth sounder, AIS and heavy duty hydraulic drive autopilot
- Icom VHF and SSB radios
- Maxwell Electric anchor windlass with cockpit control
- Aerogen wind generator, 2 x solar panels, 120 amp and 80 amp alternators
- Internal headroom 2.075 metres in main salon
- Sleeps up to 5 persons with large aft quarter berth
- Dickinson diesel cabin heater
- Eno gas oven, fridge and external BBQ
- Electric toilet and holding tank
- Dinghy and 3hp outboard motor
- Optional extras include Sextant, Coppins Sea Anchor, assorted anchors and more…..
For full details and inventory, or to arrange viewing at Nelson Marina, please contact the owners sole agent –
Rob Webber, NZ BOAT SALES Ph 021 499 324.
Competitive insurance cover available. This indicative quote is based on full cover, vessel being marina berthed and subject to terms & conditions, no previous claims and relevant boating experience. A survey would be required.
Third Party: $10,000,000
Indicative Annual Premium: $1,000 plus GST