Carey Ex-Fishing Vessel GANNET
PRICE REDUCED! Motivated seller will consider offers. Built W A Hern 1966 in Kauri Carvel. Well proven and capable vessel.
Built W A Hern and Fred Brown to a Roger Carey design. 1966 in Kauri Carvel. Well proven and capable vessel. Trawl gear removed. Would ideally suit pleasure conversion or charter fishing. Enquire for details. LOCATED TIMARU. Motivated seller will consider offers. Features include –
- Length 12.49 metres
- 3.3 metre beam
- Draft 1.6 metres approx
- Current MNZ Survey, Commercial Fishing
- GM 4/71 Diesel, 100hp approx
- 80 bin insulated and fibreglassed fish hold (could be converted to extra accommodation space)
- 2 berths forward with 2 x toilet, stove, new oven
- Near new GPS chartplotter
- Radar, autopilot, VHF radio and stereo
- Safety gear to MNZ Survey
For full details, please contact owner’s agent, Lin Ronald, NZ BOAT SALES Ltd, Ph 027 500 4120.
Competitive insurance cover available. This indicative quote is based on full cover, vessel being marina berthed and subject to terms & conditions, no previous claims and relevant boating experience.
Third Party: $10,000,000
Indicative Annual Premium: $3,200 plus GST if to remain as a fishing vessel under a commercial policy