Simpson 12M Bluewater Cat
Launched new 2020. 12 metre design. Fully equipped for offshore cruising. 3 cabin layout with 2 heads.
MACKATAC. Roger Simpson design. Constructed in western red cedar strip planking and fibreglassed over. Launched September 2020. Located Timaru.
Features include –
- 7 metre beam with fixed keels. Draft 1 metre
- Twin Yanmar 30hp diesels on saildrives, low hours
- Carbon composite spars and new sails just fitted
- Sheltered helm station with hard dodger and fully enclosed cockpit with clears
- Raymarine electronics with autopilot, GPS, TV, stereo, wind instruments and more
- Wind generator, solar panels and Honda generator
- 3 sleeping cabins with 2 double and 3 single berths
- 2 heads (1 each side with shower on port side)
- Galley down on port side with fridge, freezer and stove with electric oven
- Current liferaft and EPIRB plus comprehensive safety gear including drogue
- Hard dinghy on davits
- Electric remote anchoring with 3 anchors
Click here to view a 360 degree virtual tour of Mackatac.
Located Timaru. To arrange viewing please contact Sole Agent, Lin Ronald, Ph 027 500 4120.
NZ Boat Sales Comment:
Near new catamaran, rare to the market. Well equipped for offshore cruising.
Competitive insurance cover available. This indicative quote is based on full cover, vessel being marina berthed and subject to terms & conditions, no previous claims and relevant boating experience.
Third Party: $10,000,000
Indicative Annual Premium: $2,450 plus GST