Sayers 40 “Lady Of St Kilda”
LADY OF ST.KILDA. E.R. Sayer built in Whangarei. Ferro cement construction.
The Sayers designs have all stood the test of time and all featured quality interior finishes – and this lovely lady is no exception – ideal for live aboard boaties! Features include –
- Transferrable Lyttelton marina berth
- 3.96 metre (13Ft) beam, 1.82 metre (6Ft) draft
- Perkins 40hp diesel
- Sloop rig with alloy spars and furling genoa
- 1.93 metre internal headroom
- Sleeps 5-6 with twin quarter berth cabins aft
- Gas Oven, Fridge, Gas Hot Water Shower
- Radar, GPS, VHF and SSB Radios, Stereo
- Hard Dinghy and 2hp Outboard Motor
For full details, or to arrange viewing please contact Lyttelton agent-
Lin Ronald, NZ Boat Sales, Ph 027 500 4120.