Are you considering a serious blue water cruising catamaran? Do you want a vessel that can operate completely off-grid? Then Rendezvous is the boat for you!
You don’t have to choose between performance OR comfort with the Balance 451 – this boat has all that and more! Rendezvous was designed and custom fitted for speed, with a large rig, top quality mainsail, screecher, jib, spinnaker and dagger boards. Features include –
- Located Malaysia, US Registered
- 3 cabin owne’rs version layout
- ABS offshore racing engineering standards and exceeds ISO standards
- Many areas reinforced with carbon fiber for extra strength and light weight
- Buoyant, high aspect ratio dagger-boards
- Lithium ion batteries – eliminates need for a generator
- Large solar panel array on custom arch
- Water capacity: 350 litres, Cape Horn Extreme watermaker, 64 litres/hr
- Fuel capacity: 425 litres
- Standard engines: 2 x 40hp Volvo D2-40 diesels with sail drive
- Air conditioning (2, port/starboard) Dometic with SmartStart technology
- Lightweight, sturdy hardtop bimini with helm seat cover offering total protection for the skipper in bad weather, or open air sailing in good weather.
- Aft cockpit is spacious and open with excellent flow from the salon galley, includes a day sink, day fridge.
- Self-tending blade jib on a curved track to simplify tacking
- Large roller furling screecher to sail in winds as low as 5 knots on all points of sail and reaching in excess of 16 knots.
- Dual daggerboards allow for better upwind angles.
- Manage the mainsail halyard and all reefing lines at a single station positioned aft of the helm seat with an electric winch Galley and Cockpit and much more…
NB: Asking price is $529,000 US Dollars. NZ Dollar price may vary due to foreign currency exchange fluctuations. NZ import duties and taxes may apply. Please enquire for details..
For full details and inventory, contact the owner’s agent, Steve Thomas, NZ Boat Sales, FREE PHONE 0508 42 62 87 or Mob 0274 451917.