19.4m Barnett Passage Maker MATARIKI
MATARIKI is seriously for sale. A very rare opportunity, don’t miss out this time! View in Nelson, NZ
CHECK OUT THE VIDEO. CLICK HERE!
The original commissioning owners, an experienced sailing couple, sought a passage maker they could live on in comfort, would allow them to cruise the world unassisted, economically covering large distances in extreme conditions. “Matariki” was then designed by Tim Barnett, a 19.4 Metre vessel constructed by Profab Engineering in marine grade aluminium and launched 2005. Since then the vessel has successfully completed extended passages around Australia, Indonesia and all around the NZ Coast. She is presented in great condition and available at less than half the replacement build cost. Located Nelson, NZ. Features include –
- LOA 19.4m (63ft 8”), Beam 5.0m (16ft 5”) Draft 1.2m (4ft)
- Walk round decks with wheelhouse and twin side doors
- John Deere 385hp main engine with variable pitch propellor, 5425 hours run
- Cruises 8.3 knots with fuel burn a low 20 litres per hour, max. 12 knots approx.
- Fuel capacity 5,500 litres. Range 2,282 nautical miles at 8.3 knots approx.
- Kohler 9kVA, 230 volt genset and solar panels
- Paravane stabilisers
- Dive compressor and watermaker
- Double owner’s cabin and guest cabin forward with ensuites
- Diesel heating below decks
- Large galley with diesel stove, convection oven and gas hob
- 2 x fridge, large freezer and washing machine
- Full Garmin and Furuno electronics package with 2 x satellite TV and AIS
- Naiad 3 metre tender and 15hp outboard
- Full safety gear including liferaft and sea anchor
- Numerous spare parts and much more
For full details or to arranging viewing in Nelson, please contact the owner’s Sole Agent- Steve Thomas, NZ Boat Sales, Nelson Free Phone 0508 4 BOATS (0508 42 62 87) Mob 0274 459197