About Outremer Catamarans
Go fast, go far, enjoy yourself!
The Outremers were created from a solid concept: the design and build of catamarans which are all seaworthy, fast and simple. Their specifications: to satisfy all your desires.
- Outremer = Seaworthy + fast + simple
- Seaworthy, to be free to go anywhere.
- Seaworthy means to favour security. It is a result of the quality of the design and manufacture of our yachts.
- Seaworthy is synonymous with a free and easy life aboard, for both short and longer stays. Old and young alike gain immediate pleasure from making the space their own.
- Simplicity is an asset.
- Having a boat without complicated systems enables easy maintenance, all over the world, at very little cost. This systematic approach to an effective solution is our priority.
- All our thoughts and research are aimed at making life onboard as easy as possible.
- Fast for both safety and the sensations.
- Speed is an element of safety and comfort. When facing a particular weather scenario, the average speeds our boats are capable of, allow routes which would otherwise be impossible at lower speeds.
- Speed is a source of pleasure. It is the very essence of sailing.
View the Outremer Yachting range of Catamarans below:
For more information about Outremer Catamarans contact Steve Thomas or Mark Mellsop-Melssen
NZ Boat Sales Nelson Office
56 Vickerman St, Port Nelson, NZ
Phone: +64 3 546 6976 | Fax: +64 3 546 6987
Mobile: 0274 459197 | Email: email@example.com
Mark Mellsop-Melssen Mobile: 021 588 934